Interactive 3D software
Aero3Dpro 3D models can be integrated into a growing range of interactive 3D software to perform 3D analysis, generate photorealistic animations and interact with 3D models.
Click under the pictures below for a brief description of the interactive 3D viewer.
Third party rendering software
Aero3Dpro 3D models can be provided in the most common 3D formats (FBX, OBJ, Collada, OSGB) for integration into rendering softwares such as Cinema 4D, 3D Studio max, Blender etc as well as CAD software such as Bentley MicroStation, Autodesk Autocad
In addition to aero3dpro 3D mapping service, we also provide the following additional services:
Integration of additional 3D objects into Terraexplorer
3D objects provided as BIM, CAD and common 3D formats can be integrated into TerraExplorer
Street-view level imagery are synchronised with aero3Dpro 3D models into Terraexplorer. Features can be visualised from both ground views and aerial views and 3D measurements can be extracted from both the street-level imagery and the 3D model
Vector mapping is essential for engineering projects. It is also a key component in GIS where it is a source containing rich geospatial information necessary for the management of relational databases.
Vector mapping is done with great attention to detail and a rigorous implementation of data capture procedures for obtaining the highest positional accuracy of features measured in the 3D model.
Most common features captured are buildings, roads, utilities, vegetation and rivers. We have a long experience in this field, providing numerous organisations with various types of quality vector digital maps.
Still and animation production
We provide the following visualisation services:
- Production of complex 3D geo-information pictures for reports, presentations and posters
- Production of fly-throughs for virtual tours, multimedia, web and corporate presentations
- Production of HD fly-throughs for publicity, advertising, TV and cinema
- Production of 3D Stereoscopic fly-throughs and animations for 3D TV and cinema
- Production of interactive Virtual Reality fly-throughs for Oculus Rift
- Production of Augmented Reality applications for mobile devices
- Production of simulated apartment views for high rise property marketing
Manual 3D modelling and texturing
We have the capability to manually 3D model and automatically re-texture buildings over an aero3Dpro model
Aero3Dpro is a full 3D modelling service based on 3D aerial photogrammetry techniques for the generation of location accurate and fully textured 3D model of natural and urban environments.
Aero3Dpro 3D models are generated using advanced aerial acquisition and photogrammetry techniques that extract accurate geometric information from aerial photographs.
Extremely dense 3D point clouds are generated prior to being transformed into a fully-textured mesh object. To generate geographically accurate data, precise ground control points are integrated into our processing chain.
Special care and quality control systems are implemented at all stages of the process.
The 3D models can be delivered as stand-alone products for use in 3rd party CAD, GIS or 3D render software or directly integrated into interactive 3D GIS software such as TerraExplorer.
Please be aware that due to the acquisition angle and the limited resolution of the aerial photographs necessary to generate the 3D model, distortions are present under verandah, eaves and any other obstructed areas during the capture.
By concequence, aero3Dpro model are not suitable for ground-level visualisation.
We provide the following products:
- Analyse potential obstructions/limitations to proposed concept
- 3D model of your area split in 100m x 100m tiles in common 3D formats such as FBX, OBJ, Collada, OSGB with Level of Detail
- True ortho mosaic at resolution up to 3cm. True-ortho mosaic are vertical view where all perspective distortion have been removed. This is particularly useful over CBD
- Digital surface model
- 3D point cloud
Do you have any questions? Just ask us
59, King William st
Kent Town, SA, 5067
+61 (0)8 8362 9911